At Salesframe, we’re enabling companies to sell more with our agile and easy-to-use sales tool. We see an obvious need in the market to manage sales and company presentation materials more efficiently and to collect concrete data from customer meetings that helps companies develop their operations. Our tool is a great solution for sales people's presentation material management and use. You can read more about Salesframe here. Now we need more people to work in our sales team and help us make Salesframe well known both in Finland and internationally!
We hope to find someone who already has at least a couple of years of experience in B2B sales and client work, and who is driven to work in our relaxed but ambitious and growing company. We’re relatively small, which means that we are offering a position where you truly have a chance to impact! We’re doing our best, which is pretty good, but we admit that we’re not perfect. All insights and ideas from you on how we can develop our operations and do something new are always most welcome, leading often to action. So, we’re offering a job where you can contribute and where making something new happen will not get stuck in organizational structures!
In a nutshell, as a Sales Manager we expect you to:
- Be communicative and enjoy working with relaxed colleagues.
- Help us in acquiring new clients.
- Work with existing clients, ensuring their satisfaction and finding opportunities to sell more.
- Not hesitate to let us know, if anything comes to mind on how we could improve our operations.
- Have self-leadership – Our team is always there to support you, but we expect you to be able to make initiatives independently and work proactively based on your own understanding.
- Work proficiency in English is required, work proficiency in Finnish is desired but not mandatory if you’re the right person otherwise. Swedish/Danish/Norwegian is a bonus.
- Possibility to start working for Salesframe in Fall 2018.
Our cozy office is located at Kruununhaka. However, you may also work remotely, if that fits you better.
If it sounds like you would fit this position and you’d like to work for Salesframe, we’d like to have your application with a salary request!
Please send the application to Henri Piipponen email@example.com. You may also call Henri +358 50 350 0051, if you have any questions!